PRC Calendar iCal link
Providence Reformed Church has a public calendar that interested persons can subscribe to. Subscribed and synced calendars should update with events placed on this calendar automatically.
Note, if you would like an event to be placed on this calendar, you should contact one of the PRC elders.
The iCal link for our public calendar is:
How to subscribe:
Android Devices & Google Calendar
1. From your web browser, go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in
2. Click on drop down arrow in the “Other Calendars” box located at the bottom of the menu on the left
3. Select “Add by URL”
4. Enter the iCal URL above into the URL field and select “Add Calendar”
5. When using the Google calendar app on your device, be sure that you have the newly added email@example.com calendar shown.
If you are viewing this on your iPhone or iPad, you might first try simply tapping the .ics link at the top of this page. In many instances, that is enough to prompt your device to subscribe to the calendar without working through the steps below. Simply press subscribe and then use the calendar.
If tapping the link on an iPhone or iPad did not bring up the calendar subscription options, do the following:
1. On the iPhone/iPad navigate to “Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar”
2. Enter the full URL (listed above) to the “Server” field. It may be easier to email yourself the ics link then copy and paste it on the iPhone/iPad
3. Click “Save” after the calendar has been downloaded
4. That’s it. Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar’s title in the “Calendars”